The Sales Coordinator supports the sales team in attaining sales targets by communicating effectively with new and existing clients, by collaborating with other company departments to meet client needs and by managing vital information and processes. They manage, process, and complete client orders, requests, inquiries, and complaints and always strive to ensure maximum client satisfaction. The Sales Coordinator works proactively to anticipate and meet client and team member needs, communicate and resolve issues before they become significant problems, and collect and share pertinent data and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities to maximize their performance and the stable and long-lasting development of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate effectively with the sales team and their clients to maintain existing relationships and help create/build new client relationships
- Process all client orders; entering into the system, coordinate with other departments as needed, confirm with a client promptly
- Proactively notify clients of order delays or inability to meet order requirements
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Deliver sales and administrative support through various duties such as calling and emailing clients, collecting, managing and distributing vital information, processing sample requests, processing client complaints, generating sales reports, researching potential clients, attending meetings and trade shows, etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues
- Retain knowledge of company products, systems, and capabilities to provide an accurate assessment of whether client needs can be met.
Coordinating between the Purchasing and sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents, and communicating relevant information.
Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings, and propose improvements.
Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
Ensure adherence to laws and policies
- Associates Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school preferred
- Minimum 2 years in a sales operation, sales coordinator / Customer Service, or sales support role
- Good Computer Skills – Microsoft Programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneDrive)
- Familiarity with inventory management software
- Demonstrated ability to articulate the diverse aspects of products and services
- Exceptional observation, communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills
Functions well in a collaborative, team environment; while respecting other department members’ needs and challenges.
- Enthusiastic about providing exceptional service to clients and team members
- Effective verbal and written communications skills, demonstrating politeness and patience
- Proactive, self-motivated, able to recognize issues and resolve before escalating.
- Working conditions
- Operate in a competitive atmosphere, must sometimes meet strict deadlines.
- Prompts creative out of the box thinker and come up with creative solutions to the problems.
- Generally, work a set schedule, usually standard business hours.
SALARY & BENEFITS : –
– Base Salary.
– 8 paid holidays.
– We also offer a unique package of Vacation / Sick Leave called PTO (Paid Time Off).
– M/D/V and Life insurance provided.
– 401K benefit offered. ( no matching program right now)
– Corporate discount program.
Work with :
Logistics, Accounting, Purchasing, VP of Sales, Other Sales Reps and the President
Will Report To :
VP of Sales.
Other Responsibilities: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Employment is subject to a background check clearance and a good reference check. It is the responsibility of all employees at Reliable Products, Inc. to report food safety and food quality problems to their immediate supervisor or other responsible plant management (QA department) so the problem can be corrected.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We believe in work-life balance and organic growth. Personal and Professional development of an employee is an integral part of our company.
Please answer the pre-qualifier questions :
- How many years of Customer Service Representative experience do you have?
- How many years of Sales Management experience do you have?
- How many years of Sales Support experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you able to work in our HQ in Woodinville, WA?
Please attach a cover letter and the most updated resume with reference letters. Thank you for your interest.